The prices and details in this post were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability of this deal can and will change, given enough time. This website contains references to airfare and accommodation from companies that compensate this site when you click on their link or purchase travel from their website.
Delta has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Honolulu (HNL) or Kahului, Maui (OGG) starting at $638, with a connection. Flights March to May. Open-jaw between Honolulu and Maui is allowed.
Note: It’s been over a year since we’ve seen anything decent for Hawaii. We like this fare because it allows an open-jaw for HNL and OGG. Good for if you want to spend time on both islands. You’ll need to arrange your own transportation between the islands to catch your return flight of course. (An open-jaw returns from a different airport than the one flown into. Here is an example route: [Example of an Open-Jaw route.])
- Honolulu – Example Dates: (Priceline / BookingBuddy) Mar 02 – Mar 06 / Mar 15 – Mar 22 / Mar 21 – Mar 28 / Mar 28, 29 – Apr 04, 05 / Apr 05 – Apr 12 / Apr 11 – Apr 18 / Apr 18 – Apr 25 / Apr 20 – Apr 24 / Apr 27 – May 01 / May 04 – May 08 / May 08 – May 15 / May 10 – May 16 / Other dates: Stick to the date range listed below. Use the “Flexible Dates” calendar on Delta’s website.
- Maui – Example Dates: (Priceline / BookingBuddy) Mar 02 – Mar 06 / Mar 15 – Mar 22 / Mar 21 – Mar 28 / Mar 28, 29 – Apr 04, 05 / Apr 05 – Apr 12 / Apr 11 – Apr 18 / Apr 18 – Apr 25 / Apr 20 – Apr 24 / Apr 27 – May 01 / May 04 – May 08 / May 08 – May 15 / May 10 – May 16 / Other dates: Stick to the date range listed below. Use the “Flexible Dates” calendar on Delta’s website.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
- Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal. Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices and availability.
- Avoid booking on the sites that link through Momondo. We often receive reports of tickets and prices NOT being honored by the agents and sites that they link to.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this fare up on Travelocity. Screenshot taken at 3:04 PM on 02/09/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the booking button at checkout.
- Full Route: DFW-LAX-HNL-LAX-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $725
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, CheapTickets, Hotwire.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)