[10/16/2017 @ 4:46 PM] Book this fare on: Virgin America, Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, CheapTickets, Hotwire.
Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time (see time-stamp).
Virgin America has round-trip flights from Dallas (DAL) to Honolulu (HNL) or Maui (OGG) starting at $556 with a connection. $278-$308 each-way. Flights mostly midweek and very scattered from November to March. Holidays are blacked out. No Thanksgiving or Christmas. Maui has more availability than Honolulu.
Note: There aren’t a lot of dates available, but if you can make it work with your schedule, it’s a pretty decent price. Stick to the example dates listed in this post to avoid long layovers.
Note: We think that flights to Hawaii will have a big decrease in price when Southwest begins their service to Hawaii, late next year. If you’re not in a hurry to visit Hawaii, you should probably wait for the cheaper fares from that increased competition.
Note: There is a good chance that the Priceline “express deal” to Maui for $502 will give you these flights.
- Honolulu – Example Dates: (Virgin America / Priceline) Nov 11 – Nov 14 / Dec 06 – Dec 12 / Blackout: Dec 14 – Jan 09 / Jan 10 – Jan 17 / Jan 20 – Jan 23 / Jan 27 – Feb 01 / Feb 04 – Feb 09, 11 / Mar 02 – Mar 06 / Other dates: To avoid dates with long connection layovers, stick closely to the example dates provided. There are not a lot of other dates.
- Maui – Example Dates: (Virgin America / Priceline) Dec 04 – Dec 08 / Blackout: Dec 14 – Jan 07 / Jan 08 – Jan 19 / Jan 19, 22 – Jan 26 / Jan 26 – Feb 02 / Jan 29 – Feb 02 / Feb 03 – Feb 16 / Feb 05 – Feb 08 / Feb 10, 12 – Feb 16 / Feb 23 – Mar 02 / Mar 02 – Mar 09 / Mar 05 – Mar 09 / Other dates: To avoid dates with long connection layovers, stick closely to the example dates provided. There are not a lot of other dates.
I was able to pull this fare up on Virgin America and Priceline. Screenshot taken at 5:06 PM on 10/16/17.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- Full Route: DAL-SFO-OGG-SFO-DAL or DAL-SFO-HNL-SFO-DAL
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $625-ish.
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, CheapTickets, Hotwire.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Ren this is an excellent site. Thanks for what you do.