[05/18/2015 @ 10:05 PM] Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, BookingBuddy, Hotwire.
[02/18/2016 @ 10:26 PM] Price drop to $70 on AA. UA at $75. SWA at $81.
[03/18/2016 @ 11:58 AM] Still available.
[04/30/2016 @ 3:30 PM] Old post clean-up. Removing from deal list.
The prices and details in this post are accurate only up to the point of the last update to this post (see time-stamps above). If this post is several days old, then there is a good chance that prices and availability have changed. This website contains references to airfare and accommodation from companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link or purchase travel from their website.
Southwest and American Airlines are offering round-trip flights from Dallas (DAL/DFW) to Denver (DEN) for $70-$81, NONSTOP. $35 to 40 each-way. Cheapest flights TUE-WED+SAT April to May. Weekend fares available for about +$10 more each way.
- Example Dates: AA (Travelocity / Priceline) Apr 16 – Apr 19 / Apr 30 – May 04 / May 07 – May 10 / Other dates: See calendar snapshots below.
- Example Dates: Southwest Airlines (Southwest) Apr 20 – Apr 26 / Other dates: Use the Fare Calendar on Southwest.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Fare availability screenshots were taken at 11:59 AM on 3/18/16.
- American Airlines – Departures:
- American Airlines – Returns:
If you are looking for this deal on Southwest Airlines you need to be using the Flexible Dates Calendar. If you’re randomly plugging in dates you’re going to have a hard time finding discount fares.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
Before you finalize your purchase, you should check your dates on BookingBuddy to see if any other airlines or booking sites are offering a better deal or have better dates available.
Orbitz and CheapTickets have a search tool that looks for flights 3-days before and after the dates you’ve selected, you should use it if you have a general idea of when you want to travel, but want to see other prices for other dates close to the ones you’ve selected.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty before 10 PM central time the day after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “Free Cancellation within 24 hours” next to the checkout button.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Availability: See calendars.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DAL / DFW- DEN
- Carrier: Southwest / United / American
- Fare Basis Code: UA: NAK21AWN / AA: OA21UNL3
- Fare Class: N / O
- Mile Accrual: United is revenue based. AA is 100%
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 6.32 (1282 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-DEN-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $100
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, BookingBuddy, Hotwire.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)