[10/05/2016 @ 4:26 PM] Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
[10/05/2016 @ 6:00 PM] Price drop to $290. Was $310.
[10/06/2016 @ 11:00 AM] Fare gone. Removing from deal list.
Delta has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW/DAL) to Antigua (ANU) for $290, with a connection. Flights on Saturdays from October to February. Holiday Blackouts apply. No other days of the week are available for this price except on Tuesday Dec 20 and Dec 27.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Travelocity) Oct 08 – Oct 15 / Oct 15 – Oct 22 / Oct 22 – Oct 29 / Oct 29 – Nov 05 / Nov 05 – Nov 12 / Nov 12 – Nov 19 / Nov 26 – Dec 03 / Dec 03 – Dec 10 / Dec 27 – Dec 27 / Jan 07 – Jan 14 / Jan 14 – Jan 21 / Jan 21 – Jan 28 / Jan 28 – Feb 04 / Feb 25 – Mar 04 / Other dates: SATURDAYS ONLY except for Dec 20 and Dec 27.
- Before you finalize your purchase, you should check your dates on BookingBuddy to see if any other airlines or booking sites are offering a better deal or have better dates available.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull up this fare on Priceline, and it should be available on all of the major booking sites for now. Screenshot taken at 4:28 PM on 10/05/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after your purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “Free Cancellation within 24 hours” next to the checkout button.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Passport Required
- Full Route: DFW-ATL-ANU-ATL-DFW
- Previous lowest price average: $533
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)